Keeping the idea of healthy and easy to do food, here is a must in your life: Egg muffins. It’s cheap, natural and delicious, especially for picky eaters.
You can add as many ingredients you like. I tried this simple option for my family. I hope you like it and add tons of veggies for your kids.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup onions and parsley.
- 4 ham slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a regular 12-cup muffin pan. ( I used silicon individual muffins from Ikea) Spray the muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. ( With the silicon ones you don’t have to)
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add milk, salt, Cheddar cheese and mix. Stir onions and ham into the egg mixture.
3. Top each muffin cup with grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.
I knoww so yummy and HEALTHY!! We love this recipe in my family I hope you like it too!
6 easy steps, don’t forget to share with your family and friends!
Thanks for reading
Pictures: Massiel Cabrera
Editing: Natalia Aybar
Web support: Christian Castillo