Hello teachers, happy short week, 2 days off to celebrate Thanksgiving, what a special occasion!! We all have so much to be thankful for! This is a special post with a compilation of free activities to do with your students, celebrating through learning ideas the meaning of this holiday. I hope you like it; make sure to visit the websites of these amazing freebies makers. Happy Thanksgiving week!
-First if you want to surprise your students with Thanksgiving favors look to these simple ideas to do:
-If you want to do a classroom project here is a cute and easy idea:
-Learning activities to do in the classroom:
- Click here for a Math activity adding, subtracting and multiplication. Perfect for second and third grade. Thanks to www.3boysandadog.com
- Writing activities this one showing their creativity making sentences about what they are grateful for, using all the letters of the alphabet. Thanks to www.writtenreality.com
- Word scramble, they love this! Thanks to www.momsandmuchkins.com
- Word search with the basic Thanksgiving words. Thanks to www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com
- A bingo game with all the cards, ready to print. Thanks to www.crazylittleprojects.com
- Preschool matching cards and maze. Thanks to www.stella123.com
- Preschool and toddlers game dressing up the turkey. Thanks to www.kikicreations.com
-Projects to take home, perfect to decorate:
I Hope you like it! Share it with other teachers!!